We are proud to be here as in independent presenting cultural arts organization – proud of the $100,000+ we’ve raised for local non-profits, proud of the partnerships and friendships we’ve formed and maintained, and proud of the millions we have collaboratively driven in to local economies through contractors, artists, brewers and all that benefit from 35 festivals in 7 years and hundreds of events.
OVER THE LAST SEVEN YEARS, WE HAVE:
– Driven over $400,000 in Michigan craft beer, wine, cider and mead sales through our events
– Implemented ‘zero waste’ initiatives at our events across northern Michigan, leading the event market in green programming
– Collaborated with local non-profits at our events, helping them earn over $100,000 for their organizations and constituents
– Created opportunities for 45 local home brewers to introduce their product to thousands of beer lovers
– Supported 26 Michigan interns with our Michigan internship program, with ten more joining us this summer
– Helped inspire arts and culture in our region supporting over 1000 musicians with work and stages to show their art!
– Driven millions of dollars into the local economy through vendors, brewers, partners, and other collaborations. Not to mention the millions that occur from the tourism and overall market impact special events drive.
We take pride in keeping it weird and unique for our home. From driving our one-of-a-kind historic 1946 Curbie Food truck to creating the largest paella festival in North America to hosting a dinner for 2500 with Mario Batali, we make it known that we are here. Our ultimate goal is to provide constant support for arts and events that need resources, market or help.